Tipy sitepoint.com pro zabezpečení WordPressu.
iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security)
iThemes Security takes the best WordPress security features and techniques and combines them in a single plugin thereby ensuring that as many security holes as possible are patched without having to worry about conflicting features or the possibility of missing anything on your site.
Little help to secure your WordPress installation: Remove Error information on login page; adds index.html to plugin directory; removes the wp-version, except in admin area.
1. removes error-information on login-page
2. adds index.php plugin-directory (virtual)
3. removes the wp-version, except in admin-area
4. removes Really Simple Discovery
5. removes Windows Live Writer
6. remove core update information for non-admins
7. remove plugin-update information for non-admins
8. remove theme-update informationfor non-admins (only WP 2.8 and higher)
9. hide wp-version in backend-dashboard for non-admins
10. Add string for use WP Scanner
11. Block bad queries
12. Validate your site with a free malware and vulnerabilities scan with SiteSecurityMonitor.com
Wordfence Security is a free enterprise class security plugin that includes a firewall, anti-virus scanning, malicious URL scanning and live traffic including crawlers. Wordfence is the only WordPress security plugin that can verify and repair your core, theme and plugin files, even if you don't have backups.
Wordfence is now Multi-Site compatible.