WPtouch automatically transforms your WordPress website into an application-like theme, complete with ajax loading articles and effects when viewed from the most popular mobile web browsing devices like the iPhone, iPod touch, Android mobile devices, Palm Pre/Pixi and BlackBerry OS6 mobile devices.
The admin panel allows you to customize many aspects of its appearance, and deliver a fast, user-friendly and stylish version of your site to touch mobile visitors, without modifying a single bit of code (or affecting) your regular desktop theme.
The theme also includes the ability for visitors to switch between WPtouch view and your site's regular theme.
Now includes .pot file for translations.
WordPress Mobile Pack
A complete toolkit to help mobilize your WordPress site and blog. It includes a mobile switcher to select themes based on the type of user that is visiting the site, a selection of mobile themes, extra widgets, device adaptation and a mobile administration panel to allow users to edit the site or write new posts when out and about.
Automatically detects standard and advanced mobile devices and displays a compatible WordPress mobile theme.
The Mobile Smart plugin allows your WordPress site to switch your theme if a user visits it using a mobile device, plus adds template tags to help you.
- Switch your theme to a mobile-ready theme if a mobile device is detected (you can now enable/disable iPad/tablets)
- Manual Switcher - to allow your user to manually switch between desktop and mobile versions. Available in 3 versions: widget, option to automatically insert into footer, or template tag.
- Template functions to help determine which tier of mobile device (touch/smartphone/other) is viewing your site, to allow conditional content inclusion.
- Adds device and tier specific CSS selectors to the body_class, to allow conditional CSS (e.g. so in the same way you have ".single" that you can target ".iphone" or ".mobile-tier-touch".)
- Image transcoding - rescale images to fit their device
Create a WordPress theme with Mobile Web Templates
This article explains how to create a WordPress theme by using Nokia's Mobile Web Templates.
How to create a mobile WordPress theme with jQuery Mobile
jQuery Mobile is a tool which allows you to easily create mobile-optimized WordPress themes and web apps. Tutorial »