This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your blog. With such a sitemap, it's much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently. The plugin supports all kinds of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs. Additionally it notifies all major search engines every time you create a post about the new content.
This plugin creates a standard sitemap for your WordPress powered site. This is not just another XML sitemap plugin, but rather a true sitemap generator which is highly customizable from its own options page in the WordPress admin panel. Some of its features include: support for multi-level categories and pages, category/page exclusion, multiple-page generation with navigation, permalink support, choose what to display, what order to list items in, show comment counts and/or post dates, and much more.
Simply add the following line to a WordPress page (where you would like the sitemap to display):
HTML Page Sitemap
This simple plugin adds an HTML (Not XML) sitemap of your blog pages (not posts) by entering the shortcode [html-sitemap] in the page content. This simple plugin is configured from the shortcode. Settings include the sort_column, sort_order, exclude, include, depth, child_of, meta_key, meta_value, authors, number, and offset. You can set essentially everything you can set in the wp_list_pages function.
This plugin adds a XML sitemap and news sitemap to your blog. It's used to show all your pages and posts to the search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
WP Realtime Sitemap
A sitemap plugin to make it easier for your site to show all your pages, posts, archives, categories and tags in an easy to read format without any need for template modification or html/php knowledge.
- Order the output anyway you want with the use of the shortcode.
- Order the output of the Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types, Archives, Categories and Tags.
- Show/hide Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types, Archives, Categories and Tags.
- Optionally show categories and/or tags as a bullet list, or as a tag cloud.
- Exclude Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types, Categories and Tags IDs.
- Limit the amount of posts, custom post types, archives, categories and tags displayed.
- Change the archive type from the WordPress default.
- Show/hide Categories and Tags which have no posts associated to them.
- Show/hide how many posts are in each Archive, Category or Tag.
- Optionally name the sections different from the default of Pages, Posts, Archives, Categories and Tags.
- Hierarchical list of pages and categories.
Simple Wp Sitemap
An easy, fast and secure plugin that adds both an xml and an html sitemap to your site, which updates and maintains themselves so you don't have to!